Flight and ground package that allows you to visit Brooks Falls and experience world-famous bear viewing in Katmai National Park.
HALLO BAY BEAR VIEWING
Remote Bear Viewing in Katmai National Park
- Each aircraft holds a maximum of 5 passengers.
- Groups of 6 or more will be split into two aircrafts.
- Current aircraft passenger/weight restrictions may further limit load, and may result in split parties.
- Seating requests are not guaranteed.
- Price per Person Ages 12+ recommended
Explore Hallo Bay in Katmai National Park and experience bear viewing in a truly remote area!
Great for anyone who loves wildlife and wants an unforgettable safari-like experience. Our trips include up to 4 miles of walking, in provided hip-waders, with your pilot in a small group. You will explore some amazing country and witness brown bears in their natural habitats: grazing on sedge grass in meadows, digging for clams on the beach, and mating in the meadows. You will have great opportunities for photos, whether you are a professional photographer or an amateur.
- Dress warmly and bring rain gear (including jacket and pants). Do not expect the weather to be the same where we go as it is in Homer. Layers are great. So are hats and gloves.
- Hip waders will be provided.
- Bring lunch and water.
- Bring your camera!
- Binoculars are recommended, as is bug repellent.
- Do not bring pepper spray or firearms, or bear bells.