Flight and ground package that allows you to visit Brooks Falls and experience world-famous bear viewing in Katmai National Park.
HALLO BAY BEAR VIEWING COMBO
Remote Bear Viewing in Katmai & Lake Clark Lake Landing
- Recommended for ages 12+.
- Each aircraft holds a maximum of 5 passengers.
- Groups of 6 or more will be split into two aircrafts.
- Current aircraft passenger/weight restrictions may further limit load, and may result in split parties.
- Seating requests are not guaranteed.
- Price per Person Ages 12+ recommended
Bear Viewing in Hallo Bay in Katmai National Park and a Remote Lake Landing in Lake Clark National Park!
Great for anyone who loves wildlife and wants an unforgettable safari-like experience. Our trips include up to 4 miles of walking in provided hip-waders, with your pilot in a small group. You will explore some amazing country and witness brown bears in their natural habitats: grazing on sedge grass in meadows, digging for clams on the beach, and mating in the meadows. You will have great opportunities for photos, whether you are a professional photographer or an amateur.
Before or after our bear-viewing adventure in Hallo Bay, we will land at a remote lake in Lake Clark National Park and explore the surrounding area giving you an opportunity to touchdown in both national parks in one day.
- Dress warmly and bring rain gear (including jacket and pants). Do not expect the weather to be the same where we go as it is in Homer. Layers are great. So are hats and gloves.
- Hip waders will be provided.
- Bring lunch and water.
- Bring your camera!
- Binoculars are recommended, as is bug repellent.
- Do not bring pepper spray or firearms, or bear bells.