Flight and ground package that allows you to visit Brooks Falls and experience world-famous bear viewing in Katmai National Park.
GLACIER TOUR SCENIC FLIGHT
30-Minute or 60-Minute Scenic Flight
- Each aircraft holds a maximum of five passengers.
- Groups of six or more will be split into two aircrafts.
- Current aircraft passenger/weight restrictions may further limit load, and may result in split parties.
- Seating requests are not guaranteed.
- Half Hour Tour (Price per Person)
- 1 Hour Tour (Price per Person)
Fly in a floatplane and experience the wonder of Alaska!
Our Glacier Tour Scenic Flights provide spectacular views of the greater Homer area, Kachemak Bay, beautiful Grewingk Glacier, and remote Alaskan communities. Spot wildlife, volcanos, glaciers, rivers, lakes, and see the famous Homer Spit from above.
Depart Beluga Lake and fly over Kachemak Bay, and experience sweeping views of Kachemak Bay State Park and Grewingk Glacier.
Our 1-Hour tour continues deeper into the heart of Kachemak Bay, and we’ll view remote Alaskan communities and more glaciers. Weather permitting, we’ll do some flying over the Kenai Fjords and the Harding Ice Field.
Light jacket, water bottle, and your camera!