Flight and ground package that allows you to visit Brooks Falls and experience world-famous bear viewing in Katmai National Park.
LAKE CLARK NATIONAL PARK TOUR
Explore Lake Clark National Park by Air and Land
- Each aircraft holds a maximum of 5 passengers.
- Groups of 6 or more will be split into two aircrafts.
- Current aircraft passenger/weight restrictions may further limit load, and may result in split parties.
- Seating requests are not guaranteed.
- Price per Person All Ages
Discover the beauty of Lake Clark National Park!
Perfect for the National Park enthusiast. Fly across the Cook Inlet, and search for whales and other marine wildlife along the way. When we reach the other side, we will be greeted by amazing views of Lake Clark National Park. We will land at a remote lake at the base of Iliamna volcano and enjoy the spectacular scenery. Guests will have about 30 minutes on the ground to explore the immediate area. Bring a picnic. Take photos. Enjoy truly remote places.
Light jacket, light rain gear, water bottle, and your camera!