Flight and ground package that allows you to visit Brooks Falls and experience world-famous bear viewing in Katmai National Park.
BEAR VIEWING – LAKE CLARK LODGE
Bear Viewing by Floatplane and Boat includes Salmon Lunch
- Each aircraft holds a maximum of 5 passengers.
- Groups of 6 or more will be split into two aircrafts.
- Current aircraft passenger/weight restrictions may further limit load, and may result in split parties.
- Seating requests are not guaranteed.
- Price per Person
Discover the Bears of Lake Clark National Park!
At the foot of Redoubt Volcano, Crescent Lake shines bright turquoise in the midst of Lake Clark National Park. Brown bears fish along the edge of the lake and in the streams that feed the lake. Watch the bears from the safety and comfort of a pontoon boat driven by an experienced brown bear guide. This trip includes a salmon lunch at Redoubt Mountain Lodge.
- Dress warmly and bring rain gear (including jacket and pants). Do not expect the weather to be the same where we go as it is in Homer. Layers are great. So are hats and gloves.
- Wear good walking shoes.
- Bring water.
- Bring your camera!
- Binoculars are recommended, as is bug repellent.
- Do not bring pepper spray or firearms, or bear bells.